Wednesday, May 4, 2011

IA Love!

I am a member of the IA Board, also known as the International Association. I would like to dedicate this blog to introduce my newest, and very dear friends. 
Yulia (Ukraine)
Bidita (Swedish) and Anders (Swedish)

Jasmin (German)
In the IA we each have a position that makes us responsible for a portion of an event. I am Vilhemsro representative, which means I am the liaison between the school events and the students living in my accommodation (60 people). I must hang up posters for upcoming events, tell people about them (know details and be able to answer questions), and also I sell the event tickets at Vilhemsro instead of school for the students' convenience.
Michael (Australian) and Elin (Swedish)

Cissi (Swedish) and Roberto (Mexican)



No comments:

Post a Comment