Thursday, December 9, 2010

End of Fall...Spring is now starting to Bloom

I have officially COMPLETED my Fall 2010 Semester at UCF! My grades should be completely posted by next Friday.

Today I received a welcome package from Jonkoping that included a campus map, brochure, and candies! I am entirely in awe even when I hold foreign candies in my hand because these tiny treats make Sweden that much more real.



I am now set for 4 classes at Jonkoping: 
Swedish Language I, Swedish Language II, Internet and Web Design, and TV Production.

By the way, if you haven't seen the Swedish language lately, check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9TxlY79ZwI Its insane! What is so AMAZING about these courses is that I get to take them one at a time. No classes overlap, instead they are divided into weekly segments split up into 4 sections between Jan 28, 2011-June 15, 2011. This means I will have plenty of time to get to know Swedish strangers, travel, paint, exercise, pray, and just take in this entire experience God has made possible. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment