Friday, December 3, 2010

The Suspense is KILLING ME!

Ok, so heres the deal folks...I am officially 41 days away from hoping on a plane and landing in my new home country for more than half a year, Jonkoping, Sweden. And It is KILLING ME to not know what I am about to be apart of. Fear of the unknown I suppose...



My Passport finally came in!! It is so beautiful :)
I am currently waiting on my Visa from the Embassy of Sweden. I have called them several times to make sure that I would be recieving it before my departure date. All they say is
"Oh you will be fine!" 
Although they have very kind and assuring voices, I still have a massive amount of skepticism when it comes to documents arriving "on time." At this point, I am just praying to God every night and day that he will provide for me. And worst case scenario, I DON'T get it on time, then I will have my papa mail it to me in Sweden. God speed.

2 comments:

  1. DEVIN!!! I'm so excited for you!!! Everyone that I know that has studied abroad has LOVED it! I'm so glad you're following your dreams. I'm going to miss you so much, you always make me laugh and make the days go by quicker! PLEASE get skype so we can see each other! The school you're going to study at looks awesome btw. Okay this is the longest comment ever and I'm missing out on your fun story telling. Let me roll on over in my chair :) HAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha YAY my first comment ever!! I cant wait, but its leaving hilarious/awesome people like you girl that is making starting this long journey tough sometimes... But Skype is definitely happening. Ill let you know when I get my web-cam so we can have ridiculous facial expression contests!

    ReplyDelete