Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thursday in Gothenburg

First, Id like to say to you all Happy Thanksgiving! I won't be having any official thanksgiving feast until next week when my Swedish family will all be available.


Today I started my day very early 5:30am to get to my 8am lecture in Gothenburg city. It's not easy living so far out of town, but my bf and I are still looking everyday for a city apartment. Today I learned a new computer program called SPSS. It is a statistics-based program, which made me realize how long its been since I've studied math. SCARY!


After class was finally over I got the chance to check out the job fair happening next door at the School of Business. It was really cool, I got to network with some good companies, and got free goodies too! :)


Once that was done I met with my group for a current recruitment project we are working on for HRM course. When we were through I got to go to the gym and really relax. One of my favorite parts about my day was probably the walks in between tram rides and seeing all the new festive Christmas decorations popping up in town. Also, staying a few minutes after my group work to chat and just be silly with my friends. I am really starting to get comfortable here in Gothenburg, and I am thankful for all those who have supported me thus far to get where I am now. :)  What are you thankful for? Today's the day to think about that. 


Happy Thanksgiving allihopa!




No comments:

Post a Comment